Re: can't open any office XP product
- From: whatshouldido <whatshouldido@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:29:00 -0800
I did try that earlier and repair option didn't work. I also tried
reinstalling and it failed. Error message said that I needed adminstrator
Have you tried going into Add/Remove Program, highlighting Microsoft Office.
2007 and select the Change option? It should open and give you the option to
Repair the installation. If that doesn't work I would suggest uninstalling
"whatshouldido" <whatshouldido@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I loaded Office 2007 and had some issues during that process but ultimately
got that loaded. I was previously running Office XP.
About a week later the 2007 stoped running and error message was that a
"patch was missing"
I tried running the old software but kept getting Windows Installer error
I have since tried to reregister windows installer and even tried running
Windows clean up utility but nothing works.
Now system won't even let me do a system restore to earlier date.
Anyone have clue on what to do?
- Prev by Date: Always on top
- Next by Date: Re: Outlook 2003 cannot receive emails
- Previous by thread: Re: can't open any office XP product
- Next by thread: metadata removal