Exclude default Office Templates

Hi,

How can I exclude or uninstall the default templates of office 2007
Enterprise which is already deployed to the XP clients.

Deployment is made through Customization Tool of Office Enterprise.
(.\ setup.exe / Admin)

Does anybody have any idea?
Thanks in advance
John

  • Moving Reader Pane/Turning off View Groups with ORK
    ... Deployment Solution to deploy our installtion. ... snap the profle to make it usable on the enterprise ... I've even captured the registry changes using ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Silent Activation Office 2007
    ... If you have a volume license key and volume license media, you can use these as part of your deployment using ... WE need to distribute Office 2007 Enterprise through our Software Delivery ... MS Office System Products MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Enterprise and User security...
    ... Each deployment mechanism completely overwrites the policy of the level being configured, but does not touch other levels. ... Machine for machine Admin games, and Enterprise for corporation Admin. ... > How does the user and enterprise security level get populated throughout the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: ISA 2004 enterprise deploymentt documentation
    ... under Planning, Deployment and Integration, see the document "Deployment ... Guidelines for ISA Server 2004 Enterprise Edition". ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.enterprise)
  • Panda Antivirus
    ... feedbacks and opinions on ease of use, ease of deployment, and enterprise ... manageability. ...
    (Security-Basics)