Re: Outlook 2007 Resizes My E-mail Text - How Do I Turn This Off??

Yep - that did it. How stupid...

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Change the zoom on those messages to 100%. It should stick for new
messages.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS
post your Outlook version. How to ask a question:
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

After furious head scratching, Ctwink asked:

.