Re: I lost my Office disk but still have the product key....

"How to order a replacement CD for Microsoft Office"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302822

--
Earle Horton -- earleh@xxxxxxxxxx

"hellosam" <hellosam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
is there anyway to download it off the internet without repurchasing a new
disc? tks

  • Re: OMG. Please help newbie.
    ... I do have an icon on my desktop that says Microsoft Office - 60 Day Trial. ... could uninstall. ... Works and Microsoft Home and Student are listed w/ an install date of 1/11, ... I put Disc 1 into my computer ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: SKU111.CAB
    ... How to order a replacement CD for Microsoft Office ... disc was broken in two by some short, bouncy, people I call my children. ... computer neophyte and this seems beyond my skills. ... the original installation disc? ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: How to move MS Office without reinstalling?
    ... I copied the Microsoft Office X ... folder and the entire Microsoft folder from preferences to an external HDD, ... I will keep the disc in case this installation doesn't work out. ... I don't try to keep using the old install on the iMac, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: import converter
    ... > it came up saying that i need to down load the MICROSOFT IMPORT CONVERTER ... > windoow xp microsoft office 2002 xp i install all of the disc but doesnt ... > to down load the imprt converter can any one help. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Download problem - Office 2000 Service Release 1a (SR-1a) - KB2619
    ... Insert the "Microsoft Office 2000 ... Premium" disc & click OK ... Microsoft 2000 SR-1 Premium. ... Install Office 2000 from your CD-ROM, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)