Outlook 2007 Resizes My E-mail Text - How Do I Turn This Off???

I have my Outlook 2007 Stationary set at Calibri 12 pt font for all types of
e-mails (new, replies, forwards, reading, everything). When I open a sent
e-mail or compose a new one, the font is just fine - 12 pt, large and
readible. However, whenever I reply or forward a message, Outlook resizes
the e-mail to make the text smaller. Understand, Outlook isn't making the
text 11 or 10 pt, it's resizing the entire message to make everything
smaller. I know it's still 12 pt because my e-mail system at work defaults
to have replies be "plain text" (which I'd also like to fix...) so when I
change the e-mail to Rich Text or HTML and check the font size it's still 12
pt.
I know this seems minor, but it's driving me crazy. I set my e-mail at 12
pt so that I can read it. When it resizes to the equivalent of 10 pt, it
makes it harder to post my response or re-read the previous e-mail.

  • Re: Outlook 2007 Resizes My E-mail Text - How Do I Turn This Off???
    ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ... | I open a sent e-mail or compose a new one, the font is just fine - 12 ... Outlook resizes the e-mail to make the text smaller. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Outlook 2007 Resizes My E-mail Text - How Do I Turn This Off??
    ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ... | I open a sent e-mail or compose a new one, the font is just fine - 12 ... Outlook resizes the e-mail to make the text smaller. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Writing HTML Emails - Font coming out wrong size?
    ... Writing HTML Emails - Font coming out wrong size? ... the same situation occurs on my end when composing an email using the Outlook mail editor. ... As your customer would like to press Enter to get a new line, would you please set the paragraph spacing instead? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Writing HTML Emails - Font coming out wrong size?
    ... the same situation occurs on my end when composing an email using the Outlook mail editor. ... the font size is shown correctly. ... As your customer would like to press Enter to get a new line, would you please set the paragraph spacing instead? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Any Fix For Font & Spacing Issues in Outlook 2007?
    ... Where it says 'Style for following paragraph' choose 'No Spacing'. ... On that new window, make sure line spacing is set to single. ... I have been using> Outlook ... 2003 had an option of always using the font> I ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)