Re: Can't reinstall MS Office Home & Student 2007?
- From: Reza <Reza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:26:00 -0700
I have Terrible with this Error of Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
the name of program is in Add/Remove Programs in Control panel of Windows
Vista SP1 but i can not uninstall this SharePoint Designer 2007.
this exactly Error will be shown.
i am sure my Office 2007 DVD is in Optical Drive too.
is there any suggestion to solve this problem?
MS Office '07 is still showing up in Control Panel. Click on Uninstall and
get the following message:
"This product installation has been corrupted. Run Setup again from CD, DVD
or other original installation source".
Copied OEM Office CD to HDD, attemtped to load from there and still get
"Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 Encountered An Error During Setup. "
"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
What happens if you copy the CD to your hard drive and try installing from there?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
How to ask a question:
After furious head scratching, 2starrider asked:
| I was unable to open Word, so I did an unistall of Office 2007. I've
| attempted to do an install, using the OEM CD that came with my PC,
| but get the following message:
| "Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 Encountered An Error During
| Setup. "
| Any suggestions?
- Prev by Date: after a computer crash, how does one retreive program?
- Next by Date: Re: Office apps produce "stopped working" messages when exiting.
- Previous by thread: after a computer crash, how does one retreive program?
- Next by thread: How do I type a decimal number times a power of 10