Re: Microsoft Office X
- From: Vinod Lewis <VinodLewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:17:01 -0700
I have not worked on a Mac platform.
Hope this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312232
"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
Office X for the Mac platform. As the subject states;.
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
"Vinod Lewis" <VinodLewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Which version of office do you have
When I open Word or Excel I get the following error message:
This installation of Microsoft Office X exceeds the number of
permitted by the license agreement.
Rose Sanchack is alrfeady using this installation of Microsoft Office X.
program will now quit.
This was installed on a newly purchased computer. Please advise how to
access Word or Excel on the new machine. Thank you.
- Prev by Date: Outlook (or) Word Could Not Create the Work File. Check the temp environment variable
- Next by Date: Re: Office 2007 Overall Problem
- Previous by thread: RE: Microsoft Office X
- Next by thread: Re: Microsoft Office X