Re: Microsoft Office X

I have not worked on a Mac platform.

Hope this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312232

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Office X for the Mac platform. As the subject states;

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

"Vinod Lewis" <VinodLewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Which version of office do you have

"R" wrote:

When I open Word or Excel I get the following error message:
This installation of Microsoft Office X exceeds the number of
installations
permitted by the license agreement.
Rose Sanchack is alrfeady using this installation of Microsoft Office X.
The
program will now quit.

This was installed on a newly purchased computer. Please advise how to
access Word or Excel on the new machine. Thank you.

  • Re: How to grey out cancel button on First Launch Outlook 2003?
    ... The user logs into the pc for the first time (post Outlook only ... Microsoft Office edition etc.) appears stating "preparing to install", ... of this the cancel button is active. ... Using the custom Installation ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: retail version of xp wont install on another computer
    ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ... the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ... || installation, either desktop or laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Some Windows Updates Fail
    ... Insert your Office CD into the appropriate drive bay before the next installation attempt. ... see if you can download the "fullfile" version of the updatevia http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ or http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/ and then install it/them manually. ... When you call, clearly state that your problem is related to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number. ... Update for Microsoft Office Word ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: how to restore microsft office after reformatting.
    ... ALWAYS post your Outlook version! ... Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ... installation requirement. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Office 2007 Compatibility Pack SP1 administrative install
    ... Use group policy to install the compatibility pack to network pcs. ... PROGIDEXCELSHEET = Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003 ... PROGIDEXCELTEMPLATE = Microsoft Office Excel Template ... 2007 Office system -- Installation completed successfully. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)