Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- From: nana <nana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 03:32:01 -0700
(I am using Microsoft Office Picture Manager Vista)- Please help. I am able
to send multiple pictures with their file name to an email (Outlook) but when
I send them to Microsoft Office, the file name does not appear. How can I
get it to appear ? I am creating "catalogues".
Also when I do send multiple pictures to a mail recipient, it always shows
them with 3 pictures across and will not allow me to change that format.
- Prev by Date: How do I get access to Web Collections from Office again?
- Next by Date: Upgrading Outlook only
- Previous by thread: How do I get access to Web Collections from Office again?
- Next by thread: Upgrading Outlook only