Re: where did my monthly, weekly, etc calendar go

Right click in the toolbar area and enable the Advanced toolbar. Use the
dropdown to change the view back to day/week/month view.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, JJ asked:

| I know it's a simple answer but how did I get all my calendar entries
| in "list" form? I cannot view my calendar by month, day etc. Had to
| get work done without it.

  • Re: Remove Imported Schedule
    ... Right click in your toolbar area - select to activate the Advanced Toolbar. ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. conta
    ... Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ... Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ ... I sync'd my I Phone that had calendar entries to this computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • Re: share calendars including color categories
    ... Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ... Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com ... calendar entries are categorized using colour codes. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • Re: share calendars including color categories
    ... Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ... EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: ... calendar entries are categorized using colour codes. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • Re: n00b 2003 question: how can I see my calendar grid again?
    ... Easiest method is to right click in the toolbar area and enable the Advanced ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... | did a "find" in my contacts and now I my calendar is shown in a list ... | I cleared the filter on the view and that didn't make a difference. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)