Re: where did my monthly, weekly, etc calendar go
- From: "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what@ever>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:24:25 -0700
Right click in the toolbar area and enable the Advanced toolbar. Use the
dropdown to change the view back to day/week/month view.
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
After furious head scratching, JJ asked:
| I know it's a simple answer but how did I get all my calendar entries
| in "list" form? I cannot view my calendar by month, day etc. Had to
| get work done without it.
- Prev by Date: Re: upgrade from 2003 to 2007 Outlook question
- Next by Date: Re: Setting for "Always Show Full Menus" Does Not Stick
- Previous by thread: Re: where did my monthly, weekly, etc calendar go
- Next by thread: Vista and Microsoft office xp 2002