Office 2003 install limitations?

Student/Home version permits 3 installs on 3 different machines.

What happens when you try to install on 4th pc? Will it not install and
error out?

  • Re: Licence caanot be authorised on new PC
    ... Microsoft has no de-activation system. ... install it on another computer. ... Office 2007 Ultimate working correctly on 3 machines, ... Can you please definitively clarify whether the licence covers 2 or 3 ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Firewall Suggestions
    ... > likely run into the same thing with most of the personal firewalls. ... I had ZA installed on all 3 machines. ... I still, however, have the install files, I suppose I could ... remove completely and reinstall clean because the ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Probes on Port 135 and 445 continue
    ... The house has a slow DSL connection, ... We removed more than 3000 viruses from their machines when they arrived ... about it, and you have to believe you need it, to install it. ... virus spammer infection - sending about 250 email's out from 6 infected ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Probes on Port 135 and 445 continue
    ... The house has a slow DSL connection, ... We removed more than 3000 viruses from their machines when they arrived ... about it, and you have to believe you need it, to install it. ... virus spammer infection - sending about 250 email's out from 6 infected ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Will .NET 2.0 Windows Services run under Windows 2000?
    ... Service, written in C# and .NET 2.0, that would install and run fine, on ... some machines, and would install, but would hang on startup, on other ... class SimpleService: ServiceBase ... protected override void OnStop() ...