Re: Getting black background/white text when using Office document
- From: BLUEBOY <BLUEBOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 17:03:00 -0700
That article did help, however, it isn't clear how to prevent it from
happening. Maybe I need to get another software package like Paperport or
Mary: What is the solution to the black bkg problem. I'm getting it too..
"Mary Sauer" wrote:
When you use the Microsoft Office Document Imaging program to view a bi-level or
a grayscale TIFF image, the image may appear as a negative image
"lazybulldog" <lazybulldog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just found the secret way to install Imaging on 2007 Office Student/Home. Now
when scanned, documents show up in the preview and print reverse..what's up??
- Prev by Date: Re: Reformat and office product key
- Next by Date: Task Management
- Previous by thread: Re: Getting black background/white text when using Office document
- Next by thread: Re: Getting black background/white text when using Office document