Re: Calendar Error--Works 2006
- From: "Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:37:18 -0400
Go here for Works help:
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
"Jasper" <Jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Receiving the below error message:
Works cannot access one or more files it needs to run the Calendar. The
files may have been renamed, deleted, or moved. Try reinstalling Works, and
then starting the program again.
I have tried all the fixes I could find, and still the same error. Hoping
someone can help--I've spent hours trying!
- Prev by Date: Re: Unable to remove office 2007
- Next by Date: Re: How can i downgrade from office 2007 to office 2003?
- Previous by thread: Re: Unable to remove office 2007
- Next by thread: Re: How can i downgrade from office 2007 to office 2003?