Re: How do I remove the repeated promt to accept EULA when opening Off

In Vista you may have to disable User Access Control until you have accomplished the acceptance.

Craig wrote:

Hi Mary,

I am the only administrator. This is what is confusing me and the continual request has only occured when I have switched to Vista, XP had no problems.

Any other suggestions you might have?

"Craig" wrote:

Help Please

  • Re: Mobile Device Centre 6.0 problem
    ... You should Google it to find out what it is, or just go to the Microsoft site and look it up there. ... "Craig" wrote in message ... > I am beginning to think this upgrade to Vista was a BIG mistake. ... >> If you already have a partnership created, then by going to Mobile>> Device ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: VA, Uniprint & Vista
    ... C J Craig wrote: ... Uniprint on Vista Home Basic, but just cannot get it to work. ... Vista machine. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: VA, Uniprint & Vista
    ... Dave Symes wrote: ... C J Craig wrote: ... Uniprint on Vista Home Basic, but just cannot get it to work. ... Using Vista Business, UniScan works fine for me. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: VA, Uniprint & Vista
    ... C J Craig wrote: ... Michael Chappell wrote: ... I'd previously had it working between my Risc OS 4.02 RPC and Vista but now ... use it via VirtualAcorn. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Vista "complaints"
    ... Recent misconceptions about Vista and UAC posted to the Focus-Apple group, ... administrator, and combined with the many configuration options Vista ... that Win XP gave her the ability to add permissions to her normal ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)