Moving OEM Version to Another Computer

I currently have a five year old Dell computer that came Office XP
preinstalled on it. I would like to replace the computer with a newer Dell
that I got from a friend. The newer computer does not have Office on it so I
would like to use my old OEM version of Office on it. Can I legally move
this OEM Office from the old computer to the newer one or is it bound to the
origional system like the OS is.

  • Re: Moving OEM Version to Another Computer
    ... Read your OEM Office EULA. ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows System & Performance ... I currently have a five year old Dell computer that came Office XP ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Jerry Atric is not a happy chappy
    ... had tried to persuade him to reformat the hard disk. ... He took his machine to a friend who offered to do the job for him. ... few days when a new Dell computer is delivered complete with illuminated ... I have not heard of an illuminated keyboard. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Jerry Atric is not a happy chappy
    ... had tried to persuade him to reformat the hard disk. ... He took his machine to a friend who offered to do the job for him. ... partition was found on his hard disk which the friend decided wasn't ... few days when a new Dell computer is delivered complete with illuminated ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Forgot XP Administrator Password
    ... Most OEM installs use a blank password. ... If your friend never explicitly ... set a password for Administrator, ... > A friend of mine bought a Dell computer and is not sure ...
  • Re: Jerry Atric is not a happy chappy
    ... had tried to persuade him to reformat the hard disk. ... He took his machine to a friend who offered to do the job for him. ... few days when a new Dell computer is delivered complete with illuminated ... illuminated keyboard, there's posh for you;-) ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)