Re: Unable to Download Select Attachments

No, it is not. Are you using Outlook for this? If yes, what version???

When you say the download is infinite, please define infinite. Remember, no one is standing over your shoulder watching what you are doing so the more details you can give us, the better we can help you.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

"mslavette" <mslavette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4FB881BF-57E3-4034-B7F5-29F36E9651A5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have windows xp.... microsoft office... i hope this is helpful.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

What program (and version) are you using to download the mail?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

"mslavette" <mslavette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When attempting to download a .jpeg or even a word .doc from my yahoo
email
address, after selecting "download attachment", the download process is
infinite with no result.

Is there something that I need to delete or download, in order to
eliminate
this problem?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

  • >>>> EXPRESS DOWNLOAD <<<<
    ... music express downloads, 6 download express nero, 6.0 download express ... outlook, 60 download express free outlook, 60 download express ... outlook, 945gm gu express chipset driver download, a free download ... for microsoft outlook express, download for outlook express, download ...
    (sci.lang.translation.marketplace)
  • Re: Office 2000 - Send to mail recipient...
    ... I may have been reading under the wrong file download information. ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... || get this feature back. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Internet Explorer - Multiple Vulnerabilities
    ... bug that allowed to download exe's as audio's ... Internet Explorer & Outlook Express ... Microsoft has inserted a filtering engine inside Internet Explorer. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: explorer.exe freezes
    ... Download and install the User Profile Hive Cleanup Service ... I have McAfee, Stopzilla, and Google toolbar. ... Outlook 2003-HTTPS connection to remote Exchange server ... keying in a new email, and then I click Send, and it locks up. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: problems with pop3 and smtp
    ... I suggest that you download the free AVG anti-virus http://free.grisoft.com ... I am currently using Outlook 2k3. ... Connection, Find Incoming Mail Server (POP3), Find Outgoing Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)