Re: Unable to Download Select Attachments

No, it is not. Are you using Outlook for this? If yes, what version???

When you say the download is infinite, please define infinite. Remember, no one is standing over your shoulder watching what you are doing so the more details you can give us, the better we can help you.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

"mslavette" <mslavette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4FB881BF-57E3-4034-B7F5-29F36E9651A5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have windows xp.... microsoft office... i hope this is helpful.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

What program (and version) are you using to download the mail?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

"mslavette" <mslavette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When attempting to download a .jpeg or even a word .doc from my yahoo
email
address, after selecting "download attachment", the download process is
infinite with no result.

Is there something that I need to delete or download, in order to
eliminate
this problem?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

.