Re: Office 2007 Update
- From: "Bob Buckland ?:-\)" <75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:00:02 -0700
BCM would be Microsoft Office Outlook Business Contact Manager.
Check in Add/Remove Programs in the Windows control panel to see if you have the 2007 or 2003 edition listed and also download the
update for that product if necessary.
If you're not using the using the BCM add-in you can uninstall it from that point.
<<"GMGKRG" <GMGKRG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EBAA3172-B060-47A5-8AE4-DF390E14AB5B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After installing SVC PK1 for Office 2007, I get a Box entitled BCM Office
Addin and the comment-"Office Application Version Does Not Match". How can I remove this? >>
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP
*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*
- Prev by Date: Re: office pro 2003
- Next by Date: Re: Error msg re FileformatConverts.exe
- Previous by thread: Re: office pro 2003
- Next by thread: Re: Error msg re FileformatConverts.exe