Re: How to install Office full version disk over trial version?

Peter J. wrote:
My computer came with Office Home & Student 2007 Trial Version which has expired. I bought the Full Version DISK of Home & Student 2007 and want to install it. Do I have to delete the Trial Version first? Or, will installing the new, Full Version take care of eliminating the remnants of the Trial Version? HELP, please!

Uninstall the trial version first.

Alias

  • Re: No OS disk with purch refurb laptop
    ... Windows distribution to install from. ... I just bought a used laptop from a local refurb shop. ... I'd need to borrow someone else's WinXP Pro disk to install ... > options are 1) buy a copy of the OS (even though I paid for a license ...
  • Re: Downsizing from Windows 7 to XP Pro
    ... Can't find the drivers. ... you can't install XP on the computer. ... XP's disk won't have drivers for 2009-10 hardware. ... of my SP1 XP machines had SATA connectors on the mobo. ...
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 56, Issue 402
    ... Play With Ubuntu, Now Mac Won't Boot! ... openoffice3..deb and install it). ... thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk. ... Play With Ubuntu, Now Mac Won't Boot! ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Windows Xp crash
    ... The Bios is not showing any hard drives. ... Message came up "Disk Boot failure.: ... I tried about a week ago to install Windows 7 on the second hard ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Windows Xp crash
    ... Message came up "Disk Boot failure.: ... indicated that all drives had no disk inserted. ... I tried about a week ago to install Windows 7 on the second hard ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)