Re: Microsoft Exchange and Vista
- From: "Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:46:06 -0400
Maybe it would be better to repost this question to the exchange newsgroup
Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
"becz" <becz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:42661D67-0097-4DD8-942B-EA374AD27F37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone know a solution to microsoft exchange working with vista? I can.
acccess my company's email through microsoft exchange server but i can't
compose a message, or reply or basically type any text. I heard that there
is a patch to fix this for Vista? thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Update Question
- Next by Date: Re: Enlarge compressed images
- Previous by thread: Re: Move to laptop
- Next by thread: Re: how to manually remove 2007 Office suites from the computer