Re: No disk but I have the product Key (box)

You will need to get a replacement CD. Read this article carefully and follow the instructions. How and where it was originally acquired is important.

How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246

raul messenger problems wrote:

I did format my hd and I lost the disk, Is there any way to install from internet or any other way??? if I had it before in my laptop?

  • HP PARTS
    ... Hp Pavilion Dv8300 Parts ... Hp Laserjet Parts ... Hp Ze4365us Laptop Parts ... Hp Laptop Replacement Parts ...
    (sci.stat.math)
  • Re: Pzavillion dv2555nr--dead video--need help
    ... Since I can't get the machine to boot, ... Does the laptop boot and display something when an external monitor is ... If so, then there hope for some sort of replacement, maybe the ... which means the motherboard is pretty useless. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hardware)
  • Re: Inspiron Laptop Repair Return to Dell Update
    ... Called for repair the night of 6/23/10, ... never seem to update the service tag on replacement board to match the ... perhaps your laptop was one ... screen dangling from one full hinge and one broken hinge, ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: OT: need advice on next step with my crappy laptop
    ... Dell has put 6 motherboards in my current laptop, a display, 2 keyboards, a hard drive, a new DVD drive, 2 new power adapters, cooling fan replacement, heatsink replacement - basically everything *but* the little cover on the memory expansion slot and the screws holding the laptop together. ... diagnosed it as a motherboard issue, but since he doesn't do internal ... Basically gamble on the repair. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Mac? OT?
    ... laptop is 6 years old. ... The main concern is compatability with: ... the new replacement parts controlled entirely by ... this as a positive as it means the resale value of a mac is much stronger ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)