Re: No disk but I have the product Key (box)
- From: Bob I <birelan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:59:03 -0500
You will need to get a replacement CD. Read this article carefully and follow the instructions. How and where it was originally acquired is important.
How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware
raul messenger problems wrote:
I did format my hd and I lost the disk, Is there any way to install from internet or any other way??? if I had it before in my laptop?
- Prev by Date: Re: How can I reinstall my trial version of Publisher?
- Next by Date: Re: Lost my Groove account due to system failures, now having conflict
- Previous by thread: Re: No disk but I have the product Key (box)
- Next by thread: Re: Can I do this in Office 2007?