Re: can you run Old office with new Office segments
- From: "Patrick Schmid [MVP]" <pdschmid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:43:59 +0000
Vista is Windows, so I am not sure which Office you mean. Office XP or 2003 maybe?
Are you talking about installing PPT and Access 2007? How are you planning on getting those two programs?
Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed
"Stumpy" <Stumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EDA77A47-3C44-492D-85B7-3D24E2BD2C66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
I have Old office ( the version before Vista ) , but only the "Home"
I am looking at adding Powerpoint and Access. Can I run these 2 newer
versions with my old systems?
I use Windows XP .
- Prev by Date: Re: Word and Excell Always Open in a Partial Screen
- Next by Date: Re: Rates
- Previous by thread: Re: Word and Excell Always Open in a Partial Screen
- Next by thread: Re: Office 2003 won't update gives error code 80070643.