Re: can you run Old office with new Office segments

Vista is Windows, so I am not sure which Office you mean. Office XP or 2003 maybe?
Are you talking about installing PPT and Access 2007? How are you planning on getting those two programs?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Stumpy" <Stumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EDA77A47-3C44-492D-85B7-3D24E2BD2C66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I have Old office ( the version before Vista ) , but only the "Home"
edition.

I am looking at adding Powerpoint and Access. Can I run these 2 newer
versions with my old systems?

I use Windows XP .

  • Re: Handwriting input for Office 2007?
    ... I guess I may see Vista in the near future then...but I really don't want ... I don't know if it will see the Wacom tablet. ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... I have an awesome Wacom tablet...just not Windows Tablet PC...this bites. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Mouse Scroll Wheel ignored by Office 2007
    ... There seems to be two drivers involved. ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Explorer. ... Pro windows explorer and internet explorer. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Handwriting input for Office 2007?
    ... This is now completely up to Windows. ... Handwriting input ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... i think the input method you are refering to is the XP tablet edition input ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Handwriting input for Office 2007?
    ... the WinXP keyboard selection dialog will have addition ... i think the input method you are refering to is the XP tablet edition input ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... Windows XP TabletPC Edition or a Vista Edition with tablet support. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Handwriting input for Office 2007?
    ... If I get Windows Tablet edition, does it see my Wacom tablet? ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)