Re: someone suggested that I use binding! haven't got a clue help!

Office Binder is a program that hasn't been around for several Office versions. I suggest you look into OneNote 2007 for organizing things.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"db" <databaseben.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:#Gd3H2YcHHA.4344@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

us neither....
"Hypno" <Hypno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5D32D81A-6A3B-4F41-9D84-9A35AA12889C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been told that it helps organise things I have to say that I really do
not understand what it's all about.

  • Re: Problem with Product Keys for 2007
    ... For now the only thing you can do is call Microsoft. ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... > Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: 2007 Compression
    ... For making fun of OneNote, they'll get reminded to use it whenever possible;) ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... > Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Office 2007 64 bit?
    ... A crucial thing that doesn't work on 64-bit with OneNote is the OneNote ... printer driver. ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Office proffesional edition 2007
    ... Pro does not include OneNote. ... Retailers should have Office 2007 at the end of January. ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • RE: office 2007 multilanguage pack activate proofing
    ... You are trying to use the proofing languages in Office 2007 applications and not in 2003 or earlier ones? ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... disk based installation of all components. ... > Patrick Schmid ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)