Re: someone suggested that I use binding! haven't got a clue help!
- From: "Patrick Schmid [MVP]" <pdschmid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:26:09 +0000
Office Binder is a program that hasn't been around for several Office versions. I suggest you look into OneNote 2007 for organizing things.
Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed
"db" <databaseben.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:#Gd3H2YcHHA.4344@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
"Hypno" <Hypno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5D32D81A-6A3B-4F41-9D84-9A35AA12889C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been told that it helps organise things I have to say that I really do
not understand what it's all about.
- Prev by Date: RE: UAC Causing "has not been installed for the current user" Error
- Next by Date: RE: UAC Causing "has not been installed for the current user" Erro
- Previous by thread: Re: someone suggested that I use binding! haven't got a clue help!
- Next by thread: Outlook problem with relative links in HTML e-mail (outbind)