RE: UAC Causing "has not been installed for the current user" Error

Have you tried running Office Diagnostics with UAC on?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Dr. Lloyd Makarowitz" <DrLloydMakarowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0AC58F07-A24E-4A93-818D-B036428EEFDE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I have the identical problem, and I did not change anything when it started
happening. One day, Office 2007 started properly, then next day, I had to
turn off UAC. I have searched for solutions on line, but no one has found
any cure.

.