Re: new "Office Home and Student 2007" & XP = no spell checker in outl

Office 2007 breaks OE's spell check. Downloading a free spell check is the
simplest way around this.

Vampirefo:

TinySpell:
http://www.tinyspell.m6.net/ (Checks the spelling as you type).

Or from:
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80

--
Peter

"pioneer (count the arrows in my back)" <pioneer (count the arrows in my back)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C0E5D8E-9AB0-4007-B993-17843A88CE68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am retired and went back to college. No bookstore available due to Katrina,
Classes in old hospital. Got new XP computer. Loaded paid-for Office 97 Pro.
This class needed Access. Access won't run in Office 97 pro.
Tried to fix it.
Now outlook express lost spell checker.
Bought Office home and Student 2007 to get spell checker back.
No "remove old office first" instructions.
3 tries, A week's food money gone, and no office toolbar, and no outlook
express email spell checker.
No support phone number - not even for one day
Help
---> put "Help" in subject <---

  • Re: Why did Outlook Express 6 on Win XP SP1 suddenly stop working?
    ... I just ran into a client today that had similar problems and ... or always" have spell check errors when trying to run it on Outlook Express. ... > | of the spell checker to even start up in OE6, ...
  • Re: Spell checker problem
    ... a new hard drive installed and my system back alive I found that Outlook ... Express won't do a spell check. ... The spell checker works okay in all my Office 2007 applicaitons, ... You will need to perform a custom installation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: cant cut and paste from Word to OE6
    ... For spell checker problems, see: ... Fix spell checking in Outlook Express 6 ... Spell check not working in XP Outlook Express ... Spell Checker or Custom Dictionary Errors ...
  • Re: Spell checking with Outlook 2003
    ... Outlook permitted them to spell check because they were using Word as their ... install and I selected Yes to install them now. ... > with Outlook spell checker using the native spellchecker. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Spell checking textbox on a userform
    ... The spell check dialog opened in the middle ... copy the text from the textbox into a Word ... document, run the Word spell checker, if a misspelling is found, make Word ... spell checker which fires on the right click in the cell. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)