Re: new "Office Home and Student 2007" & XP = no spell checker in outl
- From: "Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:40:44 -0400
Office 2007 breaks OE's spell check. Downloading a free spell check is the
simplest way around this.
http://www.tinyspell.m6.net/ (Checks the spelling as you type).
Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
"pioneer (count the arrows in my back)" <pioneer (count the arrows in my back)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C0E5D8E-9AB0-4007-B993-17843A88CE68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am retired and went back to college. No bookstore available due to Katrina,.
Classes in old hospital. Got new XP computer. Loaded paid-for Office 97 Pro.
This class needed Access. Access won't run in Office 97 pro.
Tried to fix it.
Now outlook express lost spell checker.
Bought Office home and Student 2007 to get spell checker back.
No "remove old office first" instructions.
3 tries, A week's food money gone, and no office toolbar, and no outlook
express email spell checker.
No support phone number - not even for one day
---> put "Help" in subject <---
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I permanently remove US English in MS Office 2007 on Vista
- Next by Date: Re: password protection for open of office document
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I permanently remove US English in MS Office 2007 on Vista
- Next by thread: Re: new "Office Home and Student 2007" & XP = no spell checker in outl