Re: I format my computer. How do I re-install Office 2007?

Trial versions come online December 1.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR): http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Joao Quaresma" <JoaoQuaresma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:708AA03A-E42D-44B5-8B02-8462B87B2632@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I do not have that file.....! but thank You for Y anwsers.

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

> That's the B2TR patch. You need the Beta 2 setup file. It should be
> called opplus-en.exe
>
> Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
> --------------
> http://pschmid.net
> ***
> Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
> Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
> http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
> ***
> Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
> OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
> ***
> Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed
>
> "Joao Quaresma" <JoaoQuaresma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> message news:B4342188-6934-4EE8-BC14-507FF31655B2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
> > office2007b2tr-kb000000-fullfile-en-us... That´s the name in the set up file
> >
> > "Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> > > What beta version do you have?
> > > What's the name of the downloaded file?
> > >
> > > Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
> > > --------------
> > > http://pschmid.net
> > > ***
> > > Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
> > > Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
> > > http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
> > > ***
> > > Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
> > > OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
> > > ***
> > > Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed
> > >
> > > "Joao Quaresma" <JoaoQuaresma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> > > message news:F22359F0-8465-4A99-B37F-809D9F6D2672@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

  • Re: Office 2007 troubles after recent windows update
    ... You should have gotten it when you downloaded Beta 2. ... Do we realy need the Product Key for the Beta and if so how can I get it? ... > Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: B2TR Printing Issues
    ... B2TR apps still refuse to work with my Dell 5100cn network printer... ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... after installing B2TR ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: word office 2007 beta
    ... Are you running Beta 2 or Beta 2 Technical Refresh? ... What version information does it display in Word Options, ... > Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Applied TR2 and now unable to open any documents
    ... Microsoft made a mistake and introduced this bug in B2TR. ... Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ... Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh: ... I've used both Beta releases for some months without issues, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • RE: Beta 2007 Software
    ... Installer and the start,run feature remove all of 2007 application except ... Office Professional 2007 plus beta. ... > Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.vba)