Re: Reading Layout Still a Problem

Locate both add-ins, you'll see the path when they are selected in the
lower half of the dialog box or use Windows Search to locate them.
Exit Word and move both add-ins out of the folder(s) (they could be in
more than one folder) to prevent them from loading when Word starts.
Then see if your option is reset. If not then move them back into the
folder one at a time until you find which add-in is causing the issue.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Office 2007 Preview Site:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.mspx
Office 2007 Community Articles/Tutorials:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/community/article_archive.mspx

MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/