--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Annie" <Annie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:A04AACA7-0029-4B40-B98A-1FBC9D052BB7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi I am a Microsoft trainer and was wondering if anyone knows any good
sites
that I could browse for some Microsoft Office 2003 exercises. I have used
all of mine and am willing to trade. Some good free sites with all
application exercises would be very useful - I have used a lot on
microsoft.com - very helpful! Just need some more to keep the class
occupied
and motivated. They are very quick!!!

Many thanks
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

  • Re: which application do I need?
    ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ... clients workouts. ... We would check off the exercises we plan on ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Missing text with pdf Conversion
    ... JoAnn Paules ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... Any chance you missing text all uses the same font that ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Missing text with pdf Conversion
    ... JoAnn Paules ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... Any chance you missing text all uses the same font that ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Word output to printer too big
    ... JoAnn Paules ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... specifically which of the Word newsgroups a question is located. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)