- From: "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 20:58:00 -0400
I honestly don't know. I need to get RAM for a secondary system before I
download and try it out.
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
"Bob Buckland ?:-)" <75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com> wrote
in message news:uO3LffqhGHA.1260@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I recall correctly Publisher 2007 uses the same file format as
<<"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Publisher is it's own critter. And the bad thing is that your only option
is to download the Publisher 2007 beta because you can no
longer order the 2003 trial CD. I don't recommend anyone download betas on
their main computer but that's just my personal opinion.
And I'm not sure what Save As options there are in the new version or
which version you have at the office.>>
I hope this helped you,
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP
>>*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends<<
Read about it, try it, or watch the movie :)
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I make Office 2007 Beta 2 files compatible w/ Office 20
- Next by Date: Re: publisher
- Previous by thread: Re: publisher
- Next by thread: Re: Can't get a blind carbon copy of email sent to others.