Re: how do i use dots to space out text evenly (ellipses but longer)?
- From: Bob I <birelan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 08:13:19 -0500
Leader characters, see the following in Help.
Set tab stops and insert tabs that have leader characters
I am trying to make a program. This is what I am typing:
First part......................Person's name
But I want to make the "first part" be all the way at the left, and the "person's name" all the way at the right of the page, separated by the dots. And I want to make each line beneath it match up. I do not know what these dots are called, not do I know how to do it!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Why does my start menu open when I type a forward slash?
- Next by Date: Re: word will not encod my documents they look like starge letters
- Previous by thread: Re: Why does my start menu open when I type a forward slash?
- Next by thread: Re: word will not encod my documents they look like starge letters