Re: how do I know the product I buy is genuine Microsoft
- From: "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:20:31 -0500
STE is sold just about anywhere software is sold. I've found Amazon to have
the best price. Colleges and universities often have the academic version
for sale at a considerable cost savings. Those two products are two
different things. To purchase the academic version you must provide proof of
being a student, faculty, or employee of a qualified institution. STE is
pretty much on the honor system.
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
"rotata" <rotata@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Be careful with some of the on-line auction sites. I purchased some DVDs
at what seemed to be a fair price, only to find out they were copies.
I reported the incident and the seller was eventually banned, but I was
still out the money.
Check with your daughter's school. Many institutions provide
Student/Teacher software at a considerable discount.
Microsoft 2003 student teacher wrote:
I am interested in purchasing Microsoft Office 2003 Student/teacher for
7th grader. I have found pricing to be all over the place. Of course I
the best price I can get but I would also like my daughter to learn to do
what is morally correct. If the price is a couple of bucks more-so be it.
just don't want to feed into this whole counterfeit sub culture. Your
products continue to amaze me. Many thanks-jestjack@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: WORD- changing 1 textbox changes several others ??? Wierd
- Next by Date: Re: Offer GreenFax.com as a Fax-over-Internet provider
- Previous by thread: Re: how do I know the product I buy is genuine Microsoft
- Next by thread: Re: Picture Manager