Re: How to always paste with the destination formatting or as plain te
- From: Gary Smith <bitbucket@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:02:53 -0800
You can set up a macro which does a Paste Special, Unformatted Text, and
assign it to the key combination you normally use for pasting, or to some
other key combination if you want to be able to retain formatting
sometimes and not other times. You can also use PureText, which will give
you a plain-text paste function everywhere, not just in Word.
Echo S <msnewsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Unfortunately, you can't set the default paste behavior.
Gary L. Smith
- Prev by Date: Re: Outlook Quoting problem.
- Next by Date: Re: Where do I get a benzene ring?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to always paste with the destination formatting or as plain te
- Next by thread: Re: How to always paste with the destination formatting or as plain te