Re: Fillin Fields
- From: "Dawn Crosier" <dlc110161@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:54:19 -0600
You will need to replace the Fill-In fields with MacroButton fields if
you want click and type fields. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/UsingMacroButton.htm for help in
"Education Lasts a Lifetime"
This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.
<ShineonYouCrazyDiamond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a couple of templates using filllin fields. Both for Mac and
can still display the fields but stop the POP up window for each
field when I
create a new document from the template?
I just want to see the document as laid out and the fillin fileds
cleickable to overwrite.
- Prev by Date: Re: Need to reload Office 2003 after full hard drive recovery
- Next by Date: Re: How do I change the default language of comments?
- Previous by thread: Re: office basic
- Next by thread: Re: How do I change the default language of comments?