Re: Office 2003 Service Pack 2

Read up
Description of Office 2003 Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/887616

Marek wrote:
Does anyone know about Office 2003 service pack 2 - i.e. what does service pack 2 do and are there any significant differences to watch out for.

  • Re: Chkdsk on Windows 2003 Service Pack 1/Service Pack 2
    ... Copy the exact wording down and try Googling on those phrases. ... corrupted volume then do you only need to run chkdsk one time or do you ... So what enhancements/fixes are in Service Pack 2? ... I doubt there are any significant differences between SP1 and SP2 unless ...
  • C00D0BC4 error - requested video codec not installed
    ... play a WMV or mpg files..i just want to watch a freaking movie clip!! ... using a Microsoft windows XP professional version 2002 service pack 1....pls ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • please help me
    ... my system is Microsoft windows XP service pack 2 ... i was tryin to watch this video it says ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • please help me
    ... my system is Microsoft windows XP service pack 2 ... i was tryin to watch this video it says ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • failed to download office xp service pack 3 for second time i set.
    ... i have tried to download office xp service pack 3, ... unsuccessful. ... why is this happening do i need to sit and watch it for 7 hours or so. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)