Re: what is the difference between Avery 5160 and 8160

Yep. It's the paper that's different, not the layout...at least in my
experience.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"newOfficeUser" <newOfficeUser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> What is the difference between Avery 5160 and 8160 since both are for 1 X
> 2
> 5/8 inch label? Could I use Avery 8160 template to create file to be
> printed
> on Avery 5160 paper?

  • Re: Jay,I have validated your prompt and ao removed the Word Add-in and I am
    ... Uninstalling the Avery program leaves behind a template that it had installed. ... procedure to isolate and remove the offending add-in. ... Many thanks for your prompt and helpful response. ...
  • Re: Propagate nightmare
    ... I opened the Avery template, clicked on the far left button (my Word is ... labels with this excel sheet with other Avery labels chosen from what Word ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Publisher should have a template or layout for Avery 2160 labels.
    ... Avery doesn't supply a blank template either. ... >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Need help with addressing 4-up post cards
    ... I was unable to download Avery's template for 8387 so cannot tell what might be wrong with it. ... the address blocks, they get inserted at the top left of each card, and the ... I started with from Avery had to be in Word 2007 instead of the compatiblity ... There is a "single postcard" idea in Word 2007 but ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Autotext
    ... I found she had an Avery Labels add-in. ... with a custom template renamed as "normal.dot" (as opposed to letting Word ... in the header (where by default the Header ... Filename), but, under each category (i.e., clicking on "All Entries" on ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)