Re: Word normal.dot not updating
- From: "Dawn Crosier" <dlc110161@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:44:12 -0500
Does she have Acrobat 7's PDFMaker installed on her computer? IF
so, that is causing the conflict. I would adjust Acrobat 7 so
that PDFMaker for Office is not installed.
"Education Lasts a Lifetime"
This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.
"sphbecker" <sphbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
I have a user who does not seem to be able to update her
file in Word 2003 using the GUI. We first saw the problem when
AutoText where not being saved; we also tried changing the
margin and it was ignored. We found normal.dot and it has not
sense her profile was created. Its security looks normal, she
access to modify and it is not marked as read-only.
What would be causing this and how can I fix it?
- Prev by Date: Re: Replace missing toolbars in Internet Explorere
- Next by Date: Re: Can't Drag in events/contacts/notes/tasks into Outlook 2003 tr
- Previous by thread: Re: Word normal.dot not updating
- Next by thread: Re: many documents into 1