Re: Can't Drag in events/contacts/notes/tasks into Outlook 2003 trial
- From: "Dawn Crosier" <dlc110161@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:37:43 -0500
>From the File menu of Outlook 2003, select Import and Export.
You are given the ability to import vcards and vcalendar files.
The wizard should help step you through the process.
"Education Lasts a Lifetime"
This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.
"Sam" <Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I was running Outlook 2000 when my computer crashed. Luckily, I
had saved all
of my contacts, recurring events, tasks and notes (as vcards,
Now I downloaded the trial version of Outlook 2003, but I can't
drag any of
my old files in. And when I open the files, it doesn't give me
the option to
save. Any advice?
- Prev by Date: Re: Office 2003 SP2
- Next by Date: Re: Replace missing toolbars in Internet Explorere
- Previous by thread: Re: Office 2003 SP2
- Next by thread: Re: Can't Drag in events/contacts/notes/tasks into Outlook 2003 tr