Re: Installer Clean Up

We're sorry that we can't come to your home and press the keys on your keyboard for you. We're sorry that we wasted our time trying to help an ingrate like you. We're sorry for the profession that you're supposedly a member of. We're sorry that you're such a freakin' pansy. There you have it... the apology that is in order... no hard feelings? Don't go away mad, just go away.

Tommo wrote:

There really was no need to be so downright rude! I simply asked a few questions to try to get some confidence. We were not all born with a vast knowledge of computers, and I doubt you are an expert in my professional field.

I take great offence at your reply and think an apology is in order.

  • Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?
    ... limit my communication time and switch keys with each login. ... An apology that is followed by insults is NO apology. ... My portknocking was a LEGITIMATE recomendation. ... against MITM attacks does not make me wrong. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?
    ... communications will be secure. ... How about an APOLOGY? ... communication time and switch keys with each login. ... just how many can the NSA break? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Resigned?
    ... they'd pity the dog. ... Is "keys off" your phrase for the month, ... Johnston was an apology? ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Moderation delays Mod Yourself
    ... keyboard and typed: ... then I might deign to suggest that his will may well ... he refused to put himself on a weeks moderation, and neither has Ken apologized as I am aware for his calling a certain living woman "Stupid" and put on moderation himself by Gareth for a week, and yet they are both being allowed to carry on moderating others, with not a whiff of an apology to the group from either of them. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Decomposition of a non-symmetric matrix
    ... (It's hard to accept the worn out "typo" apology since the ... nearest neighbors to g on my keyboard are t,y,f,h,v and b). ... finger needs to go back one step, then go right two steps, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)