Re: Installer Clean Up

We're sorry that we can't come to your home and press the keys on your keyboard for you. We're sorry that we wasted our time trying to help an ingrate like you. We're sorry for the profession that you're supposedly a member of. We're sorry that you're such a freakin' pansy. There you have it... the apology that is in order... no hard feelings? Don't go away mad, just go away.

Tommo wrote:

There really was no need to be so downright rude! I simply asked a few questions to try to get some confidence. We were not all born with a vast knowledge of computers, and I doubt you are an expert in my professional field.

I take great offence at your reply and think an apology is in order.

.