Re: office documents won't "load"

powerpoint says...

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\POWERPNT.EXE" "%1"
no DDE message...

access says

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\MSACCESS.EXE" /NOSTARTUP "%1"
[SetForeground][ShellOpenDatabase "%1"]

All these switches seem to be different... note the following articles...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;291288

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;210565

Thanks for hanging in there with me on this... it's very frustrating... I've
tried some different settings... taking out the /n and /dde, turning off dde,
and they just make word or excel say they can't find the file...