Re: DoubleClick problems in Open/Save Dialogs

I should clarify. I can double-click using two presses of the left mouse
button. Double-click does not function when I use the Large Thumb Button on
my IntelliMouse Explorer which is programmed for Double-click.

"Bob I" wrote:

> Must be a local phenomena, double-click works fine here, for Navigation
> and file Save or open
>
> RMForlenza wrote:
> > Since installing Office 2003 Professional, the double-click does not function
> > in the open and save dialog windows.
> >
> > Previously in an open/save dialog, double-clicking would open directories
> > and would automatically open/save a file when double-clicking on the name.
> > Now I have to highlight it first, single click, and then double-click.
> >
> > Curiously, the double-click functions normally in everything else, all other
> > programs and windows explorer's dialogues.
> >
> > Has anyone experienced this? It almost seems to be a security feature to
> > prevent inadvertant activation of an item, but I can't find any information
> > on it.

  • Re: Thumb pain from using alt+tab
    ... I'm a lefty and I've always used my left thumb on the space bar. ... can't imagine how hard it would be to switch after all this time, ... that would really help much if you need more than 2 windows open at a time. ... open my most-used programs onto the monitor to my right. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Access Control to Drives
    ... > Just to clarify in Windows 2000 if you dig further you should see that ... > For a non domain computer you could safely remove the sid from permissions ... > rights lists. ... MVP for Windows Server - Software Distribution ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: USB stick
    ... If I were a windoze user then I might agree with you. ... Windows never knows about the problems, ... just copying files from your boot volumes directly to the FAT32 thumb ... If you don't use those thumb drives with windows, ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: Logon
    ... That's all right and proper, ... For me the "thumb button" on a right hand mouse is on the left, ... That's the Windows default setting. ... Windows launches with a right hand mouse, and it's only AFTER I've clicked ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Need to replace damaged IUCTL.dll file
    ... > I apologize for not clarifying that I have Windows XP on my computer. ... > By re-register, please clarify. ... because regsvr was/is the version of the command used ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)