Re: It won't STOP correcting the word!!!

From: Bob Eyster (
Date: 08/17/04

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:32:35 -0400

It is in AutoCorrect Options. CNA when typed will be replaced with "can".

Bob Eyster

"" <> wrote in
message news:000001c483d9$9d591760$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> Hello:
> I have one computer on our network that will not allow
> the user to type "CNA". This is a problem since he is
> the person who does our insurance claims and our insurance
> is through CNA Principle Insurance.
> I've checked the autocorrect function to be sure it
> doesn't have auto replacement going on. Because this is
> happening in all of his Microsoft Office apps I check them
> all.
> I even gave him a different keyboard just in case.
> No luck. HELP!
> If you wish you can respond to my person email which is:
> Thank you.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: auto correct formatted text
    ... Type the replacement text in the document and format it as desired. ... select it and choose Tools | AutoCorrect Options. ... But the option to do so on my auto correct menu is grayed ...
  • Re: Word 2007 Find and Replace Replacing with all CAPS
    ... Enter CU-22L with the correct capitalization in the Find What box ... replacement text is Series 22. ... display as SERIES (I assume because CU was in caps). ... be a way to turn this off (I tried to turn off Autocorrect options). ...
  • Re: Getting HP49g+ replacements
    ... I noticed it had an even older serial CNA 42.... ... another replacement. ... and then left on the dashboard of a car in 115 degree heat all ...
  • Getting HP49g+ replacements
    ... Today I have realized from reading in this group that the HP49g+ has ... I noticed it had an even older serial CNA 42.... ... another replacement. ...
  • Autocorrect not replacing word when typed.
    ... I set up a replacement in autocorrect options so that if ... Word isn't the e-mail editor" checked, ... format for my e-mail. ...