Re: It won't STOP correcting the word!!!

From: Bob Eyster (reyster1_at_comcast.net)
Date: 08/17/04

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:32:35 -0400

It is in AutoCorrect Options. CNA when typed will be replaced with "can".

Bob Eyster

"gnielsen@callifd.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:000001c483d9$9d591760$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> Hello:
>
> I have one computer on our network that will not allow
> the user to type "CNA". This is a problem since he is
> the person who does our insurance claims and our insurance
> is through CNA Principle Insurance.
>
> I've checked the autocorrect function to be sure it
> doesn't have auto replacement going on. Because this is
> happening in all of his Microsoft Office apps I check them
> all.
>
> I even gave him a different keyboard just in case.
>
> No luck. HELP!
>
> If you wish you can respond to my person email which is:
>
> gnielsen@callifd.com
>
> Thank you.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: auto correct formatted text
    ... Type the replacement text in the document and format it as desired. ... select it and choose Tools | AutoCorrect Options. ... But the option to do so on my auto correct menu is grayed ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Word 2007 Find and Replace Replacing with all CAPS
    ... Enter CU-22L with the correct capitalization in the Find What box ... replacement text is Series 22. ... display as SERIES (I assume because CU was in caps). ... be a way to turn this off (I tried to turn off Autocorrect options). ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Getting HP49g+ replacements
    ... I noticed it had an even older serial CNA 42.... ... another replacement. ... and then left on the dashboard of a car in 115 degree heat all ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Getting HP49g+ replacements
    ... Today I have realized from reading in this group that the HP49g+ has ... I noticed it had an even older serial CNA 42.... ... another replacement. ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: Getting HP49g+ replacements
    ... Hp sent me a warranty replacement and its newer serial, ... the only problem with the replacement is the usb doesnt appear to work ... to live with it they let me keep my old one (un hinging keys) I use it ... I noticed it had an even older serial CNA 42.... ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)