It won't STOP correcting the word!!!

gnielsen_at_callifd.com
Date: 08/16/04

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:40:14 -0700

Hello:

I have one computer on our network that will not allow
the user to type "CNA". This is a problem since he is
the person who does our insurance claims and our insurance
is through CNA Principle Insurance.

I've checked the autocorrect function to be sure it
doesn't have auto replacement going on. Because this is
happening in all of his Microsoft Office apps I check them
all.

I even gave him a different keyboard just in case.

No luck. HELP!

If you wish you can respond to my person email which is:

gnielsen@callifd.com

Thank you.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Anyone looking for a cheap Road King?
    ... expensive wheelchair for my wife. ... I was fortunate to have insurance to cover my wife's chair and was glad of it as it cost $5500.00 so I know what you mean by expensive. ... Instead of paying 60% out of network, they have agreed to pay 80% in network, due to a network deficiency, up to the maximum yearly limit of $10,000 per calendar year. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: OT: Do I need a lawyer?
    ... knowing whether or not the doctor you go to see is in your network or not. ... is done by a simple phone call to your insurance company. ... Until the night before surgery, ... it is the patients responsibility to know whether the physician is on ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: obamacare
    ... Their insurance won't cover them away from home. ... In many insurance plans, medical services rendered outside of the ... network are uncovered. ... Press Secretary Jay Carney acknowledged the potential deterrence to travel, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: obamacare
    ... Their insurance won't cover them away from home. ... In many insurance plans, medical services rendered outside of the network ... This becomes a problem when the network is extremely narrow, ... Press Secretary Jay Carney acknowledged the potential deterrence to travel, ...