Install Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit
- From: JenSharePointGal <JenSharePointGal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:01:02 -0800
I'm trying to use the Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit, but my environment
requires that an administrator install software. When the administrator
installs the Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit, he is able to see it in Excel
2003 via Tools -> Macro -> Visual Basic Editor in the Add-Ins or Tools -> Web
Services Reference. However, when I login using my domain account (doesn't
matter whether it is a local Administrator, Power User or User), I'm unable
to access the Add-In. It is installed in Add/Remove Programs. I have
checked the permissions on the installation folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office Web Services Toolkit. Any ideas?
- Prev by Date: Re: Mailmerge VBA
- Next by Date: Return installed software via Excel macro (Excel 2007)...
- Previous by thread: Arrays of User-Defined Types w/Web Services Toolkit 3.0
- Next by thread: Return installed software via Excel macro (Excel 2007)...