Install Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit

I'm trying to use the Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit, but my environment
requires that an administrator install software. When the administrator
installs the Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit, he is able to see it in Excel
2003 via Tools -> Macro -> Visual Basic Editor in the Add-Ins or Tools -> Web
Services Reference. However, when I login using my domain account (doesn't
matter whether it is a local Administrator, Power User or User), I'm unable
to access the Add-In. It is installed in Add/Remove Programs. I have
checked the permissions on the installation folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office Web Services Toolkit. Any ideas?
--
Regards,
JenSharePointGal

  • Re: Domain issues
    ... you can set your computer as part of a workgroup with the same ... install software to your hearts content. ... administrator or power user is for that pc locally not on ...
  • Cannot modify user group
    ... power user to an administrator. ... The error is "You must have administrator ... rights to install this program." ... accounts' group properties with no success. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.new_user)
  • Need help with 2 questions...
    ... I have set up 5 power user accounts plus myself as ... the administrator. ... When the users install a program ... the program will install a shortcut on the desktop. ...
  • Re: Problem with MSDE and Power Users
    ... >>the login MSDE appears to load correctly. ... > always install MSDE when loggeed as admin user... ... I do not want to change all 'Power Users' to 'Administrator'. ... 'Everyone' or add 'Power User' it does not matter, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.msde)
  • Re: Dvorak Online: Killing Linux?
    ... As a regular user I tried to install ... Logged out and tried to run it as a regular user. ... > run unless it was as administrator. ... No power user in XP Home that I could ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)