Re: outlook express

From: Ivan Ng (
Date: 04/06/04

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:16:59 +0800

For the address book, all contacts are stored in a file called ".wab"...
While for the mailstore, you can refer to "Tools" -> "Options" ->
"Maintenance" -> "Store Folder"
Here's a reference...;en-us;188854

See if it can help

"seeker52" <> wrote in message
> What is the name of the file that outlook express stores its addressbook
and received emails?
> seeker52

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Object pointer management in C# (from a C++ perspective)
    ... control ListViewItem.Tag field stores valid reference to 'x' object? ... control pointers to objects (or use smart pointers wrappers like ... Is 'using' keyword the only option in C# for something similar to C++ RAII? ...
  • Re: Writing huge Sets() to disk
    ... Copies a reference to the existing string 'xxxxx' and stores the new ... you clear out the dictionaries when they occupy 30Mb or 3Mb? ...
  • Re: usage of size_t
    ... Chris M. Thomasson wrote: ... the list already stores a reference to the object and that's good enough for me. ...
  • Re: COM Smart pointer doesnt keep its reference
    ... You are leaking a reference here. ... I assume CObj2's constructor stores raw COM interface pointers it takes ... when pCOMObjPtr et al go out ...
  • Re: Cross referencing, counters and labels
    ... Again you would need a label, that stores and remembers this value. ... Package zref provides \zlabel and \zref that can store customizable ... Reference to next chapter: ``\smartchapterref'' ...