Re: Can Office 2003 & 2007 co-exist?

I am running that configuration, but my development work is 2007 only. Developing for 2007 works for sure. I don't think though that there are any problems in turns of being able to debug or develop 2003 stuff when you have 2007 installed.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"David Thielen" <thielen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CCC7AF35-32F2-427B-8B69-E4F982E711C1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

All I need is office & excel for 2007. And no VSTO - we use IExtensibility
both because we have to work back to Word 2000 and because I haven't heard of
anyone being successful with VSTO for a shrink-wrap product.

--
thanks - dave
david_at_windward_dot_net

.