Re: Outlook - let me choose a default email account to mail diff ppl

Am Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:25:22 -0700 schrieb Damo:

In Outlook 2003 you can select the account.

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

> For people like me, who have a different email for the close friends
than for
> the riff-raff, I think it would be a good thing if I could
automatically tell
> Outlook which mail account to use for different people if I had more
than one
> account configured. For example use BigPond mail for John Smith and
GMail
> for Damo.
>
> ----------------
> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I
> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,
follow this
> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7b4ea54f-1d39-4cd5-ba8d-992fa216ae4d&dg=microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins

  • Re: Message rules not working for one client
    ... If I delete the current user account(which I will have to do to keep the account name the same), what will that do to that users share? ... I have checked your exported Outlook rules, there is no problem with these two Outlook client rules. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook Default Location
    ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 ... new PST file so that I can archive everything. ... Each account must created and all the entries ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • RE: Setting an external (public ISP) reply to email address...
    ... In an Outlook message, you can go to Option tool bar then select ... and add the POP3 mail account to the user's Outlook ... Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook Default Location
    ... new PST file so that I can archive everything. ... So while you may have written a book about Outlook, ... Each account must created and all the entries ... Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: You need to change the paste special
    ... Actually Outlook does not use Word as its editor but rather a clone of Word operating fully freestanding, so your suggestion really should be posted in an Outlook forum. ... > I am sure someone within Microsoft is concerned about the ... Four mouse movements, four clicks, and a keystroke> is ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)