Re: The timeless, never-ending question
- From: bluenoser <bluenoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:11:16 -0700
> You know, in thinking about it, I am wondering how important it is that
> I don't seem to have access to a close event in Outlook.Explorer or
For both Inspectors and Explorers, you need to cast them to InspectorClasses
and ExplorerClasses respectively in order to get at their Close events:
// inside your Connect class
applicationObject.ActiveExplorer()).ExplorerEvents_10_Event_Close += ...
// inside your wrapper class for the item/inspector
((InspectorClass) item.GetInspector).InspectorEvents_10_Event_Close += ...
Hope this helps (and is not too late),
- Prev by Date: Re: HOWTO: create redistributable COM Addins for office using .Net
- Next by Date: Specified Cast is not valid error with find and restrict methods
- Previous by thread: Re: HOWTO: create redistributable COM Addins for office using .Net
- Next by thread: Specified Cast is not valid error with find and restrict methods