Re: Pause/Play keyboard buttons not working when WMP 10/11 Beta is minimized (2nd try)
- From: "Carlos J. Quintero [VB MVP]" <carlosq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:14:29 +0200
Thanks for your attention.
The values of WMP are:
AppName: "Reproductor de Windows Media" <- This is the Spanish localization
of "Windows Media Player"
ExePatch: "C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe" <-
"C:\Archivos de programa" is the Spanish localization of "C:\Program Files"
Why do you think that this data is related to the problem? As I said, the
keyboard keys work for the most part, so the player is located, but the keys
don't work when the player is minimized. It seems to me an API /
programming problem, but don´t know if it is on the player's part or in the
FWIW, I asked to other people in my office with the same keyboard and the
issue is familiar to them too.
"zachd [MSFT]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje
What are the values under:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Keyboard\Native Media Players\WMP
Where is wmplayer.exe located on your system?
- Prev by Date: Re: Track Ratings - remove default values?
- Next by Date: Help: Missing files and folders in the library WMP11
- Previous by thread: Re: Pause/Play keyboard buttons not working when WMP 10/11 Beta is minimized (2nd try)
- Next by thread: Re: Pause/Play keyboard buttons not working when WMP 10/11 Beta is minimized (2nd try)