H.263 decoding filter

Hi there,

I've got the following problem:

I've got a H.263 coded file (NOT contained as a stream in an avi or
mpeg4-file) and want to use it as input for a DShow graph. Does there
exist a filter that accepts a H.263 coded file?

A further question is: Does there exists a filter that accepts a H.263
online stream as input?

Bye,
Dani

  • H.263 decoding filter
    ... mpeg4-file) and want to use it as input for a DShow graph. ... exist a filter that accepts a H.263 coded file? ... Does there exists a filter that accepts a H.263 ... online stream as input? ...
  • Re: Displaying WMV from a stream
    ... ksproxy makes it appear like a filter to the rest of the world. ... the transport stream. ... Instead of having a file reader that reads and parses - ... as part of the directshow install and is called "FileSource ". ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Network source filter
    ... for mpeg2 transport stream. ... burst [yet to check on network driver]. ... I wrote a network push filter from scratch,base classes used CSource ... The buffers are dispatched out in FillBuffer call. ...
  • Re: 1 bit audio encoding algorithm
    ... store audio as a specially encoded bitstream. ... bit stream is played into an RC low pass filter, ... circuit, which would include a clock, an eprom, and an rc filter. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: High-speed DDC Implementation?
    ... I need to take that data stream and downconvert and decimate it into a much ... low pass filter and decimate each stream the same way, ... sampled at one-fourth of the original sample rate ...
    (comp.dsp)