Vista WMP 11 error code C00D116A

Windows Media Player cannot play DVD video. You might need to adjust your
Windows display settings. Open display settings in Control Panel, and then
try lowering your screen resolution and color quality settings.

This is the error message i receive when playing DVD. I ve tried to change
the screen resolution but the problem is still same.

  • Re: Regular Account unable to play DVD movie?
    ... "Windows Media Player cannot play DVD video. ... Open display settings in Control ... and then try lowering your screen resolution and color quality ...
  • Re: Unable to play DVD using WMP 11 on Vista Home Premium
    ... Windows Media Player cannot play DVD video. ... Windows display settings. ... resolves this problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • Re: Cant play dvd!
    ... Windows Media Player cannot play DVD video. ... Open display settings in Control Panel, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • resolution
    ... Everytime I go to play a dvd on my laptop I get a message that says: Windows ... Media Player cannot play DVD video. ... Open display settings in Control Panel, ... lowering your screen resolution and color quality settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: i cant watch videos
    ... Windows Media Player cannot play DVD video. ... Open display settings in Control Panel, ... try lowering your screen resolution and color quality settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)