Re: WMP10...lost my ability to view video
- From: "zachd [ms]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 00:35:24 -0800
What did you have to do to install Norton... ? What error do you get from
(speaking for myself and doing this in my free time)
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Now Playing: "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by "Panic! at the Disco" in WMP10.
"THE CELT" <THE CELT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
After much difficulty, got Norton 2006 to install. Now I cannot open any
streaming vid, avi etc. I can view downloaded MPG's but that all. Reloaded
codec from MS website and decoder. No results. Movie Maker won't open
files either. won't recognize DVD either.
- Prev by Date: Re: Installation of Windows media
- Next by Date: Re: Installation of Windows media
- Previous by thread: Re: Installation of Windows media
- Next by thread: Re: MWP 10-Opens, but only stays down in toolbar