Re: Windows XP OS freezes and locks up on Windows Media Startup

Welll, Even before I even started building this computer from scratch,
I chose and sought out the software I use today...
Right now, I'm using:

Spybot S&D and TeaTimer...
AVG Antivirus (Free)
ZoneLabs ZoneAlarm (Registered Edition) (Security Suite)

All of them scan me every day and update every day...

All systems are functioning yet i dont know what hit me.

I used to know all these viruses, but new ones keep killin me

  • Re: Widescreen or Regular LCD?
    ... scratch my head about widescreen versus regular. ... Although my TV is a widescreen TV, I chose a regular LCD screen for my ... re-sized, I wonder if a 16:9 or 16:10 monitor will ever be needed, ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video)
  • Re: UPLOADED:- HMV BUSCH / Till Eulenspiegel.
    ... I chose that EQ as it at least removes some 'scratch' compared to 'Old ... European '(& the Leak Varislope Stereo seems Very bright on that ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: spybot out of control
    ... > Years ago I downloaded Spybot and when it asked me to set the initial ... > parameters up I chose one that had given me a lot of trouble ever since. ... > Now I have to click the gray Spybot OK button once or twice every time I ... > I haven't saved the original link to the website where the spybot is ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • spybot out of control
    ... Years ago I downloaded Spybot and when it asked me to set the initial ... parameters up I chose one that had given me a lot of trouble ever since. ... Now I have to click the gray Spybot OK button once or twice every time I ... computer I chose the deletion to be automatic and I never even see the ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • Re: OT: What is a trade paperback
    ... >>> I lost a number of things with the upgrade to my laptop I needed for ... >>> the address book from scratch. ... >> You chose to rebuild the address book from scratch, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)